Salt & Light Youth Ministry
Kids of Faith Junior Youth Ministry
- Grades 5-8Wednesday @ 7pm and Sundays @10:30am
Bethel's youth ministry provides a great social spiritual atmosphere for Grades 5 - 12 to experience a time of fun activities, true friendship, prayer, scripture study, discussion groups and interactive talks on real teen issues.
It's an opportunity to have open and honest discussions with others your age who have similar kinds of questions. There is no pressure as we talk about what it looks like to be a Christian and follow God. We'll help you discover and understand God's imprint on your life and how through real relationships you can be the Color & Flavor of God in your world today.
About Pastor Glenn
- Leads the Youth Ministries at Bethel
- Been involved with Youth with a Mission (YWAM)
- Graduated bible college in Edmonton
- Played in many different bands over the years and led praise & worship for anywhere from kids to seniors, men's retreats, but has never done a woman's conference.
- He and his wife Marina are the proud parents of 5 children: Benjamin, David, Joel, Kelsa and Olivia.
- Theme Verse: Eph 4:15 Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ.
- Motivation: If we do not invest in kids and teenagers, 50 years from now the church (body of Christ) will have no future.
About Pastor Stephen
- Founder and leader of Devoted Ministries
- Leads the Junior Youth Ministry
- He and his wife Bonnie are the proud parents of Connor
Youth on Wednesday
Salt & Light and Junior Youth meets weekly on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 pm from September to June for a time of praise and worship, games and a message from God's Word. During the summer we meet weekly for a FUN activity. Use South Doors.
Youth on The Weekend
Salt & Light meets weekly, usually on Friday evenings at 7:30 pm from September to June for a fun activtiy.
Salt & Light and Junior Youth each meet after the worship portion of our Sunday morning service for a youth class.
** Important **
We have various "out of town" events. For each of these events, we require each youth to have an Info & Events Registration Form filled out and signed by their parent/guardian.